If you’d like to play, sign up online at: http://bit.ly/satvball
Beginner-level clinic developed by professional AVP players and USA Volleyball coaches. We’ll start with basic skills like serving, passing, blocking and setting before moving on to instruction on the strategic aspects of play, including tips on strategy for offense and defense. Learn techniques that made Misty May one of the most dominant players in beach volleyball history! Bring the whole team for this great corporate team-building experience.
REGISTRATION LINK BELOW (Payment and additional league info):
Beginner Beach Volleyball
Dates: NOV 2 – NOV 23
Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
South Mission Beach
***What to expect***
1) Brief warm-up to stretch, and get loose
2) Conditioning, agility, and stamina drills
3) Fundamental training (e.g., bump, set, and hit with the proper form)
4) Basic theoretical training (e.g., where to stand, how to pass effectively, where to set the ball)
5) King/Queen of the beach
6) Good people and a great time!
Each Week, You Will Discover Something New:
* How to put spin on a ball to increase control.
* Why you should bend into a ball when passing.
* How to anticipate on the court.
* How to snap a ball instead of hitting it.
* How to reach and extend when hitting.
* Learn how to time a set.
* Why you should watch the hitter when blocking.
* Learn how to play defense behind a block.
* Learn the fundamentals of communication
***Connect with us on social media***